We are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals to join our organization at our headquarters in Bangor. In the role of Warehouse Support, you will be trusted to handle the destruction of sensitive documents and other duties associated with warehouse operations. This full-time position is very fast paced and calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. You must live in or near the Bangor area (within 25 minutes).
Position Guidelines: Warehouse Support/ Route Driver:
- Exceptional customer service: Friendly, neat in appearance, properly uniformed with company ID badge; assist clients when necessary; provide sales leads for new/expanded business when opportunities arise.
- Work effectively within a secure, climate-controlled warehouse environment, handling and managing box and file inventory.
- Utilize handheld scanning technology and inventory tracking software.
- Conduct daily maintenance inspections on machinery.
- Utilize forklift for loading and unloading trucks
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment substance abuse screening, criminal background check (10 years), and DOT physical exam.
- Must be able to pass a physical capability assessment administered by occupational health.
- Present a clean, professional, and courteous business image.
- 1-2 years of face to face customer service experience.
- 1-2 years of inventory control/warehouse support experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Forklift experience preferred
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations – bins can weigh up to 300 lbs. Ability to lift 70 lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork.
- Computer and mobile device proficiency.
- Competitive hourly pay, plus performance incentives.
- Full benefits package to include:
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance; supplemental insurances available through AFLAC
- 401K program available after 6 months; after 1st year with a company match of 50% of the first 5% contributed
- Company smartphone
- Fun, supportive, fast-paced work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.