MaineDelivery is expanding its capabilities and is currently looking for a full-time Warehouse Operations Specialist. In this role you will drive non-CDL box trucks, receive freight, ship out freight, assist with furniture storage warehouse functions, and household goods moving services. If you are a self-motivated individual who seeks a new and exciting challenge each day, we want you.
Pay starts at $17-$19 per hour depending on experience. Work weeks will run Monday-Friday (40 Hours), with the potential for occasional weekend work throughout the year.
- Ability to safely operate a 26’ Box Truck (NON-CDL).
- Ability to safely operate a Forklift.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Experience receiving freight in and shipping freight out.
- Ability to utilize and learn computer applications/software for inventory tracking purposes.
- Able to process/organize paperwork daily.
- Strong Microsoft application skills and email etiquette.
- Supportive team player.
- Ability to lift/push/pull in excess of 50-100 lbs.
- MUST have a clean background check.
- MUST pass a DOT physical & drug screen, including medical and recreational marijuana.
- MUST have a clean driving record.
- Competitive hourly pay with many opportunities for growth and development
- Progressive Earned Time Off (ETO) Program
- Plus Personal Time Off Program
- Plus 7 paid company holidays
- 401K program available
- Company matches 50% of up to 5% of elected contribution deferrals
- Health Insurance (PPO and HMO plans to choose from)
- Health Saving Account with company match
- Wellness bonus paid for completing annual wellness exam
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances available through AFLAC
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.