Position Guidelines – Sr. Manager, Record Center & Data Operations
Records Management Center
The Senior Manager of Record Center & Data Operations will help direct and manage the record center (RC) and scanning operations, administrative, and account management functions of Records Management Center (RMC) in order to ensure that we remain the premier local provider of secure records and information management solutions for our market area. This position will have responsibility for fostering a positive and supportive team atmosphere, providing a safe and secure work environment, ensuring client satisfaction through creative solutions, driving results by meeting or exceeding KPIs, and upholding our Core Values with all clients, vendors, and personnel.
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are looking for the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate to enthusiastically exemplify and uphold our Core Values:
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in people, the businesses, and community
We Deliver On Our Promises
RMC is an operating division of the Lynch Family of Companies. We are an integrated group of business units with a focus on providing responsive and effective logistics solutions to customers throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada. We started over 50 years ago as a small household moving business and have since grown organically and through acquisitions into a diverse and multi-functional organization of 130 people operating from locations in Bangor and Auburn, Maine. Our primary services include truckload freight transportation, warehousing, final mile delivery services, household and commercial moving, and secure data management and destruction.
- Oversee the RC/data operational, administrative, and related staff and account management functions through supervisors and team leaders, including process management, problem resolution, recruiting, client communications, and employee training.
- Continuously seeks improvements in the areas of quality, productivity, security, and controls to meet increasing demands from customers.
- Management of RC and scanning/data profit and loss as indicated in KPIs, client satisfaction and retention, accounts receivable and collection oversight, and purchases and vendor relationships.
- Assist VP and sales team to proactively manage and maintain relationships with existing key accounts, including identifying opportunities for additional sales growth.
- Assure on-going training and development of RC and scanning operations and administrative team members; responsible for efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources.
- Responsible for team member safety, data and physical property security, protection of customers’ assets, and upkeep and maintenance of properties and related equipment. Ensure facilities, staff, and procedures pass audit processes.
- Strong comprehension of information security and compliance, with experience testing/auditing, improving, and upholding security protocol.
- In depth knowledge of data center operations including hardware/software installations, troubleshooting and problem analysis; develops and implements enterprise-level technical programs and information systems.
- Inspire others to be honest, supportive, safe, and to provide extraordinary service.
- 10+ years of experience with leadership, management, and accountability.
- A BA/BS degree in business and/or technology; Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- Equivalent work experience within data security, logistics, warehousing and/or inventory management.
- 5+ years of professional experience with databases, writing queries, and managing data; programming experience a plus.
- Proven track record and experience in developing data strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to control budget / P&L and interpret financial statements.
- Possess strong listening, communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Experience interacting with B2B clientele.
- Must adhere to corporate Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreement.
- Salaried position
- Benefits package to include:
- Progressive Earned Time Off (ETO) program
- Plus Personal Time Off program
- Plus 7 paid company holidays
- 401K program available
- Company matches 50% of up to 5% of elected contribution deferrals
- Health Insurance (PPO and HMO plans to choose from)
- Health Savings Account available with match
- Wellness bonus paid for completing annual wellness exam
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances available through AFLAC
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Mileage/vehicle reimbursement
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Company smartphone and laptop computer provided
- Progressive Earned Time Off (ETO) program
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.