Records Management Center (RMC) / Shredding On Site (SOS), the leading local provider of information management and secure destruction solutions throughout Maine and Northern New England, is seeking motivated, creative, and technologically–savvy applicants for the position of Sales Support Specialist to enhance inside sales and customer support efforts to delight our customers and help drive in new business. ?This is a full-time position with benefits, based out of our office in Hampden, Maine.
- Assist sales efforts through identifying growth opportunities with customers, inbound lead follow-up by phone and email, and working with sales staff on quotes, contracts, and related workflow.
- Partner with administrative and sales teams to enhance customer support and provide new customers with a smooth onboarding process.
- Proactively call existing customers to solicit feedback, provide support, and identify opportunities for new areas of sales growth or cross-selling.
- Help maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program and utilize CRM to identify sales trends and opportunities for new sales and marketing efforts.
- Quickly become the key support lead for our ClientWeb online web portal solution and assist with training and rollout to new and existing customers.
- Assist marketing manager with in-house marketing efforts, such as social media posts, blog entries, website updates, email campaigns, mailers, surveys, etc.?
- Some travel to help with on-site visits, trade shows, networking and community events, seminars, or for educational opportunities.
- Open to learning and growing with the business, with on-the-job and independent training and self-study.
- Other duties, as needed.
- Creative, social, and driven to succeed; must be a motivated and eager self-starter.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree within relevant Business/Marketing field. Combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- 3+ years inside sales and/or customer service experience; marketing and/or design experience a plus.
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills; focus on productivity and success as a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in person with a diverse group of individuals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, CRM software, and database systems.
- Experience with web-based technology and social media platforms preferred.
- Must be able to perform to standard without constant or immediate supervision.
- Competitive base bay (hourly), plus sales performance incentives.
- Progressive Paid Time Off Program
- 401K program available after 6 months
- After 1 year, company matches 50%, of up to 5% of elected contribution deferrals
- Competitive Health/Life Insurance packages offered; Health Savings Account with employer match available
- Dental, vision, and life insurance plans, along with supplemental insurance through AFLAC
For more information or to apply call Jana Gifford, Director of HR & Safety (207)942-2220 x137 or email: [email protected]
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.