We are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals to join our organization at our headquarters in Bangor. In the role of Route Driver, you will be trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
This full-time position is very fast-paced, requires you to be your own boss, involves substantial time over the road (driving a transit van or 16′ box truck) in the city and rural environments, as well as supporting warehouse duties. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. You must live in or near the Bangor area (within 25 minutes).
Position Guidelines: Route Driver:
- Exceptional customer service: Friendly, neat in appearance, properly uniformed with company ID badge; assist clients when necessary; provide sales leads for new/expanded business.
- Review and assist with scheduling, inventory counts, bin placements, and box pickups for storage or purges.
- Work effectively within a secure, climate-controlled warehouse environment, handling and managing box and file inventory.
- Utilize handheld scanning technology and inventory tracking software.
- Conduct daily vehicle preventative maintenance inspections.
- Accurately completing delivery/pick-up logs.
- Accurately and timely completing DOT logs, when required.
- Competitive hourly pay, plus performance incentives.
- Full benefits package to include:
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance; supplemental insurances available through AFLAC
- 401K program available after 6 months; after 1st year with a company match of 50% of the first 5% contributed
- Company smartphone
- Fun, supportive, fast-paced work environment!
- Must have a clean, valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment substance abuse screening, criminal background check (10 years), and DOT physical exam.
- Must be able to pass a physical capability assessment administered by occupational health.
- Present a clean, professional, and courteous business image.
- CDL Class B a plus
- 1-2 years of previous route driving experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of face to face customer service experience.
- 1-2 years of inventory control/warehouse support experience preferred.
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations – bins can weigh up to 300 lbs. Ability to lift 70 lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork.
- Computer and mobile device proficiency.
To apply please fill out an application or for more information call/or email Jana Gifford, Director of HR & Safety at (207)942-2220 x137 [email protected]
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.