Records Management Center is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic, and highly organized person to lead a team in the conversion of paper documents to electronic files for customers that require on-going, expedited service.
In this role you will oversee and assist all aspects of the conversion process for Maine’s local leader in electronic document scanning services. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. Previous document scanning/conversion experience is a plus, but we’re much more interested in hiring a person with the right attitude and a strong willingness to help our team continuously improve! This is a full-time position with benefits, based out of our office in Bangor, Maine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and motivates a team of trained staff to successfully achieve milestones and benchmarks.
- Tracks progress and proactively communicates results of milestones and benchmarks with customers, sales team, and management.
- Sets training goals for new and current team members for continuous process and productivity improvement.
- Becomes an expert in scanning and conversion software.
- Maximizes software automation to reduce manual work for team members.
- Oversees daily/weekly cleaning of scanning equipment and work area is completed by appropriate staff.
- Ensures production uptime and team’s production rates while producing quality images and maintaining perfect accuracy of the end-product.
- Troubleshoots basic IT issues and performs routine maintenance of scanning hardware and software.
- Documents procedures and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Provides backup support for team including document preparation, scanning, file naming, quality control, and file tracking.
- Cross-trained to provide backup support for other scanning supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree in business field required.
- 1-3 Years document imaging experience preferred
- Solid hands-on hardware skills: PCs, printers and scanners.
- Understands the importance of positive reinforcement, team building, and creating employee growth opportunities.
- Ability to independently prioritize, coordinate the team, drive results, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Demonstrated fast and accurate keyboarding and 10-key skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365 including Excel, PDF editing.
- Able to work in high-volume/high-production atmosphere.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs. from floor level to waist level and carry it a maximum of 10 yards, many times throughout a shift.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.