Records Management Center is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized person to join our team. As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, your primary responsibility is maintaining accurate payment information for our customers.
In this role, you work directly with the Office Supervisor to assist with daily administration and operations of Maine’s local leader in records and data management services. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You work closely within a small, professional team and are fully engaged and busy from the first day.
Previous customer service and administrative experience is a plus, but we are much more interested in hiring a person with the right attitude and a strong willingness to learn! This is a full-time position with benefits, based out of our office in Bangor, Maine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize QuickBooks to post payments received from customers
- Contact customers for collections, making sure to include copies of all invoices and supporting documents
- Process credit card payments and send receipts
- Assist clients with questions regarding order fulfillment, service availability, and general support
- Partner with administrative, operations, and sales teams to enhance customer support and assist with the development of new business opportunities
- Open to learning and growing with the business, with on-the-job and independent training and self-study
- Education: Associates degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- 1-3 Years Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Microsoft Office365 and QuickBooks experience preferred
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills, detail-oriented
- Demonstrated fast and accurate keyboarding and 10-key skills
- Competitive Health/Life Insurance packages offered, Health Savings Account with employer match available
- 401K program available after 6 months
- After 1 year, the company matches 50% of up to 5% of elected contribution deferrals
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurances through AFLAC
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.