Professional Class A Drivers Wanted
Make up to $60,000 + Tips!
Professional Class A Moving Drivers needed. Central Maine Moving & Storage is looking for STRONG TEAM MEMBERS with an EXCELLENT ATTITUDE, good sense of humor, and the willingness to learn and grow. Become a valued team member in a rewarding environment offering great benefits with a competitive pay structure, plus tips. Join us and reward yourself by providing excellent customer service and staying on top of your physical fitness, while earning industry-leading pay.
- Competitive hourly pay AND mileage pay while OTR, plus performance incentives.
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program and Holiday pay
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance; supplemental insurances available through AFLAC
- 401K program available after 6 months; after 1st year with company match of 50% of the first 5% contributed
- Fun, supportive, fast-paced work environment!
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License REQUIRED
- Experience in the moving industry or materials handling a plus, but we will train qualified candidates to become top-tier professional movers
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong problem solving / math skills
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision in a team-based work environment
- Take pride in presenting a clean, professional, and courteous image
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry furniture and boxes over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations; ability to lift 70 lbs repeatedly; 90 lbs or more occasionally
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical, Drug Screen, lifting assessment, and background checks
- Must be reliable and willing to work extended hours (and paid accordingly!)
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Operating out of the Bangor, ME area
Director of Human Resources & Safety
Lynco, Inc. / Lynch Logistics
78 Rice Street, Bangor, Maine 04401
Phone: 207-942-2220 x137
Email: [email protected]
How to apply: Email, mail, in person, or fill out the online application form below.
Lynco, Inc./Lynch Logistics, Inc. offers a safe, chemical free working environment and is an EOE employer.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.