Lynch Logistics and Lynco Incorporated, a family of integrated companies with a focus on logistics is seeking a Grounds and Building Maintenance Keeper for several of our office buildings. This position will be responsible for various general maintenance tasks, cleaning offices, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy.
- Ensuring walkways and entryways are free of debris during winter elements
- Bailing of cardboard bales in warehouse
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors
- Clean and polish furniture & fixtures
- Emptying trash receptacles and confidential shredding bins
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners and squeegees
- Service, clean & supply restrooms
- Cleaning kitchen areas
- Steam clean or shampoo carpets
- Strip, seal, finish and polish floors
- Identify and report possible repairs needed
- Order necessary supplies
- Other duties as assigned
This position is full-time Monday through Friday.
- Experience in lawn care and yard maintenance
- Experience in cleaning office buildings
- Must be able to push and pull heavy objects and equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Position requires reaching, bending, stooping and handling various equipment with hands
- Must submit to a criminal background check and meet established criteria.
Lynco, Inc./Lynch Logistics, Inc. offers a safe, chemical-free working environment and is an EOE employer.
Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.