Records Management Center is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic, and highly organized person to work at our scanning facility. As a Document Prep Specialist, it is your main responsibility is to prepare documents for the highest quality product for our scanning customers.
In this role you will be scanning for Maine’s local leader in electronic document imaging services. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be working closely within a small, professional team and fully engaged and busy from the first day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Areas of Focus: Document Prep
- Maintains security and confidentiality of the information being processed.
- Manual file preparation – removing staples, sorting, preparing hard copies for scanning
- Maintaining production rates
- Ability to follow procedures and make suggestions for improvements in processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent.
- Must be personable, professional, highly organized, have excellent communication and telephone skills
- 1-3 Years document preparation experience
- Proficient with Office 365 including Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10
- Ability to see long-term projects through to completion
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs from floor level to waist level and carry it a maximum of 10 yards, sometimes up to 20 times per shift.
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills; detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Focus on productivity and success as a team
- Must be able to work a 40 hour week Mon-Fri between 7:00-5:00 pm, with occasional extended hours.
- Candidate will be required to pass pre-employment skills testing.
- Competitive Health/Life Insurance packages offered; Health Savings Account with employer match available
- 401K program available after 6 months
- After 1 year, company matches 50%, of up to 5% of elected contribution deferrals
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurances through AFLAC
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.