Records Management Center is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized person to work at our records management facility.
In this role, you will be performing data entry for Maine’s local leader in records management services. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be working closely within a small, professional team and fully engaged and busy from the first day.
Previous computer and data entry skills is a must and the ability to lift boxes weighing up to 35lbs. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and a strong willingness to learn! This is a full-time position with benefits, based out of our office in Hampden, Maine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Areas of Focus: Document Prep, Data Entry, Electronic Document Imaging, Quality Control
- Data Entry
- Maintains security and confidentiality of the information being processed.
- Manual file preparation – removing staples, sorting, preparing hard copies for scanning
- Average 60-70 WPM keyboard, Average 8,000KPH 10-key
- Proficient with Office 365 including Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs from floor level to waist level and carry it a maximum of 10 yards, sometimes up to 10 times per shift.
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills; detail-oriented
To apply or for more information please call or email Jana Gifford, Director of HR & Safety @(207) 942-2220 x137 [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.