Records Management Center is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic, and highly organized person to work at our scanning facility. As a Document Imaging Specialist, it is your main responsibility is to produce the highest quality product for our scanning customers.
In this role you will be scanning for Maine’s local leader in electronic document imaging services. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be working closely within a small, professional team and fully engaged and busy from the first day.
Previous document imaging experience is a plus, but we’re much more interested in hiring a person with the right attitude and a strong willingness to learn! This is a full-time position with benefits, based out of our office in Hampden, Maine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Areas of Focus: Document Prep, Electronic Document Imaging, Quality Control
Reviewing the quality of scanned documents and communicating areas of improvement and rescans to Document Imaging Specialists
- Responsible for ensuring conversion output quality, page counts, file naming accuracy, and file structure order meets customer requirements
- Uploading completed documents on a variety of media
- Post scan processing including editing, naming and file OCR
- Maintaining Electronic Document Management System inventory
- Providing superior customer service and troubleshooting customer concerns
- Manual file preparation – removing staples, sorting, preparing hard copies for scanning
- Scanning of hard copies of records to images
- Assists in training and development of new Document Imaging Specialists
- Ability to follow procedures and make suggestions for improvements in processes
- Maintain production rates while producing quality images
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent.
- Must be personable, professional, highly organized, have excellent communication and telephone skills
- 1-3 Years document imaging experience
- Proficient with Office 365 including Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience editing files with Adobe Acrobat X Pro or similar software
- Ability to see long-term projects through to completion
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs from floor level to waist level and carry it a maximum of 10 yards, sometimes up to 10 times per shift.
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills; detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Focus on productivity and success as a team
- Must be able to work a flexible 40 hour week Mon-Fri between 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, with occasional extended hours.
- The candidate will be required to pass pre-employment skills testing.
To apply please fill out an application or for more information call/or email Jana Gifford, Director of HR & Safety at (207)942-2220 x137 [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.