Customer Service Rep – RMC
- Enjoy working with people?
- Like participating in a team environment where “we can do it better” is an everyday phrase?
- Excel at details and organization?
- Possess excellent time management skills?
- Want to work for an employer who cares about their co-workers, offers comprehensive pay, and benefits packages?
If you find yourself saying YES to all of the above, we want to talk with you! Records Management Center, Maine’s local leader in records and data management services, seeks a Customer Service Specialist for our busy moving office.
To be successful in this role, you need excellent customer service skills. You should be outcome-oriented within a fast-paced environment. Our small, professional team works closely. It is fully engaged and busy every day. You provide customer support over the phone and by email and assisting with daily administration and operations.
Previous customer service and administrative experience is a plus. However, we’re much more interested in hiring a person with the right attitude and a strong willingness to learn! If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply online at www.rmcmaine.com/careers. Come join our team to help us build stronger relationships with our clients!
What we provide for our excellent team members:
- An energetic, supportive, and goal-driven work environment
- Freedom to tackle customer service requests and solve problems independently
- Opportunities to learn and grow within our organization
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- Must be personable, professional, and highly organized
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Average 50-60 WPM keyboard
- Average 8,000 KPH 10-key
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft products required
- Experience with CRM system preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Inbound sales/outbound calling experience a plus
- Creative, social, and driven to succeed
- Demonstrated organization/time management skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Focus on productivity and success as a team
- Must be able to work an 8-hour shift between Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am-4:30 pm, with occasional extended hours.
- Pass pre-employment skills testing.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.