Full Time or Part Time Professional moving Crew Leader needed. Central Maine Moving & Storage is looking for STRONG TEAM MEMBERS with an EXCELLENT ATTITUDE, good sense of humor, and the willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to manager small crews of 2-4 people
- Provide direction
- Leaderships Skills
- Hard working
- Problem Solver
- Drive 26ft NON-CDL Box Truck
- Lifting/Moving boxes/furniture
Join us and reward yourself by providing excellent customer service and staying on top of your physical fitness, while earning industry-leading pay. Sound great? Refer a friend and earn a $500.00 bonus!
- Must be able to pass drug screen which includes marijuana (no-med cards)
- Experience in the moving industry or materials handling a plus, but we will train qualified candidates to become top-tier professional movers
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Strong problem solving / math skills
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision in a team-based work environment
- Take pride in presenting a clean, professional, and courteous image
- Ability to lift 100 lbs repeatedly; 110+ lbs or more occasionally
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry furniture and boxes over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, and background checks
- Must be reliable and willing to work long hours (paid accordingly!)
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.