The Class B Mobile Shred Truck Driver position is customer-focused, fast-paced, requires you to be your own boss, involves driving a Class B CDL straight truck in the city and rural environments, and calls for physical strength and stamina.
Some of the many benefits of working for RMC/SOS:
- $500.00 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive pay
- Many advancement opportunities
- Clean, late model trucks
- Work weekdays; no nights; home every day – occasional Saturdays by volunteer
- Paid training and educational time
- Work with a great and supportive team!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Operate a specialized mobile shredding truck to perform on-site document destruction of confidential information (Class B CDL required; industry specific training provided)
- Provide exceptional customer service every day: Work with a smile, neat and professional appearance, properly uniformed with company ID badge; seek sales leads for new business; and go the extra mile for our customers
- Fully understand and always adhere to strict privacy and confidentiality policies and laws per customer and certification requirements
- Utilize handheld device to complete work orders, bar code tracking, GPS route guidance, manage daily vehicle pre-trips and inspections, and monitor DOT HOS logging.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements – Must be able to meet the requirements of the position to include:
- Class B CDL REQUIRED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment substance abuse screening (including marijuana), criminal background check (10 years), and DOT physical exam
- Must be able to pass a physical capability assessment administered by our Occupational Health Provider
- 1-2 years of previous route driving experience preferred
- 1-2 years of face-to-face customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of truck maintenance
- Position is physically demanding and includes exposure to outside elements (heat and cold)
- Able to Grip, lift, push, pull and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Computer and mobile device proficiency
- Must present a clean, professional, and courteous business image
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Class B State of Maine Commercial Motor Vehicle License required
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.