BEST PAY in Class “A” $80,000 yr Flatbed/Moffet, home every night!
Lynch Logistics is hiring a Flatbed Class A Truck Driver – Southern NH
Great Pay to train, then even better pay by the ton once you are comfortable with the assignment.
This would be a great position for a logger who is looking for a steady income and a career change along with full benefits, OR a heavy equipment operator that has Class A driver experience, or a professional Class A driver looking for a challenge and a change!
Compensation: $240 per day while training – then paid by the ton! up to $80 grand a year is what our cardboard drivers make!
This is a year-round position working in the winter elements as well as the summer sunshine. This position is also a very physical position as you will up and down on the moffett, strapping the cardboard and outside during the wintertime, and offloading at a facility near you.
Lynch will supply your winter/outerwear clothing!
apply by clicking here – https://www.mycdlapp.com/1jcofd
Manage your own route and be home every night… as long as our customers are happy, we are happy, and you are happy!
If your skillset includes Moffett experience great! If not, WE’LL PROVIDE THE TRAINING!
“WE DELIVER ON OUR PROMISES” is our company’s positioning statement and we live by it!
What our drivers say.
“I have been working for Lynch for nearly 12 years and handling our cardboard accounts for close to 10. It’s a great job with great pay and benefits and the company supports me all the way.
Get onboard and train with me and be ready to make some real money!”
– K. Lewis, Lynch professional driver since 2007
What we offer to you as a Lynch Company Driver
• $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
• Dedicated Fleet Manager
• Paid orientation & training
• Moffet orientation and training (We want you to be completely confident and safe)
• Progressive paid time off program (PTO) with 7 holidays per year!
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance with supplemental insurances available
• A 401 K program with employer match
• Cell phone stipend
• 24/7 access to maintenance for emergency call assistance
• $1,200 weekly per-diem while you train, then pay by the ton.
Manage your own route and be home every night
What we offer to you as an Owner Operator
• Great Pay – $170,000 and up gross revenue
• $1,000 sign-on bonus
• Discount fuel program
• We supply the flatbed / Moffett; you supply the power
• Some flatbed experience is necessary
• Complete Moffett training (We want you to be completely confident and safe)
• You control your schedule and routes, with full dispatch support
• Friendly, professional support team
• $1,000 Driver referral bonus (For every driver we hire!)
What we require:
• Minimum of 1-year verifiable commercial driving experience (van, flatbed, gooseneck and heavy equipment operator experience will all be considered)
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• A safe driving record
• A positive, “can do” attitude
This is a great position with a family-owned company offering great compensation, professional and courteous support and a commitment to success. We would be more than happy to put you in touch with one of the current flatbed drivers so they can share their experiences. Just ask.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.